About the Journal
Journal of Development & Research for Sport Science Activities (JDRSSA) is an international peer-refereed under the International Standard Serial Number (ISSN: 2414 – 6900) research journal published in eighteen specialized series by the Development & Research Academy for Sports Science Activity (Drassa). Issues of JDRSSA are published Quarterly. Articles submitted are reviewed according to the highest standards by scientists specialized in their fields. The articles are written in Arabic, English and French
- History and Philosophy in Sport.
- Measurement and Evaluation in Physical Education and Sport.
- Motor Control and Learning.
- Motor Development.
- Olympic and Paralympic Games.
- Physical Education (Elementary, Secondary, & Adaptive).
- Recreation and Leisure Studies.
- Sport for all.
- Sport Therapy and Rehabilitation.
- Sociology and Cultural Anthropology.
- Sport Finance and Marketing.
- Sport Law and Governance.
- Sport Management.
- Sport Medicine.