Contact Details: Please send your article to Email: email@example.com
The Text: A digital version in .rtf or .doc format, sent as an attachment. TIMES font.
The MAIN TITLE must be in bold letters and a BODY 14 FONT, followed by the author’s First Name and Last Name (in upper-case letters) and the name of his/her institution.
SUB-TITLES should be as short as possible, with a blank line before and after, and they should be easily identifiable by level:
Level one: bold BODY 12 font. Level two: italics BODY 12 font.
Citations: LONG CITATIONS (longer than 2 lines) should be indented, using a 10 TIMES Roman font, with no quotation marks, and with a blank line before and after.
Footnotes: Chicago/Turabian Style.
ESSENTIAL TYPOGRAPHIC POINTS:
– Use the following typographic quotation marks: “ ”, for all citations, including citations within
– Use a short hyphen “-” inside a word and long hyphen “–” for lists and interpolated clauses.
– Note numbers should be placed before all punctuation marks, EXCEPT in case of long (indented) citations, where they must be placed after the final punctuation mark.
Acronyms and the Use of Capitals
– Use capitals ONLY for acronyms, centuries, chapter numbers, tomes and volumes.
– Centuries should be written as follows: XVth, XVIth century.
Please use simple transliteration for Arabic, e.g. ’, ‘, kh, gh, dh, etc…
Use the same style for all abbreviations throughout the article: only ibid. to be used.
NO GENERAL BIBLIOGRAPHY AT END OF ARTICLE.